WE'VE GROWN INTO MARMION ROAD!
We can officially announce that we are fully relocating to our new spacious Marmion Road boutique, where we have bought the building and built a larger Workshop so that we can continue to grow and give the best service and creativity possible to our incredible customers.
Heading our workshop team is award winning goldsmith Phil Wilkins who was trained by Theo Fennell in London. He will be The Workshop’s director working alongside Clare, our very talented goldsmith who has worked with us for over 10 years.
Discover what the new Charlotte Cornelius store has to offer from the moment you walk through the door. Browse the complete Ready to Wear collections under one roof, meet with Charlotte for your bespoke design consultations, while through the glazed partition you will see our team hand crafting your jewellery commissions, using both traditional tools and techniques in addition to the latest laser & CAD equipment. Pop in any time to ask our advice with no obligation, or just to say hello!
Our purpose is to provide the most wonderful experience… Jewellery for Life.
- A selection of exquisite one off designs
- Personalised transformation and remodelling service of your old or inherited gemstones
- A carefully curated selection of vintage and preowned jewellery and unique watches
- The highest quality jewellery repairs and restoration services carried out in our workshop
- 3D jewellery design service
- Our exclusive silver and gold ready to wear collections to buy for gifts or to treat yourself.